Saturday, March 10, 2007

Blaine Fontana Fankit Ink Drawing


Today is a great day for me. My framer called me and told me that my framed drawing from Blaine Fontana was ready. I am stroked when I got the framed piece.


Basically I asked the framer to float the drawing within 3 acrylic pieces in order for me to check out Mr Fontana's signature on the back when I want to. The frame costed me a bomb, but I am pretty happy with the final piece.

The ink drawing portrays the floating heads of the "templings", creatures from the nature that Blaine often drew in his paintings. I loved this drawing when I saw a collector posted the picture on a forum and offered to buy the fankit off him.

Blaine Fontana is offering the fankit where you can get his book, his print, some buttons and postcards plus an original ink drawing that he will make uniquely for every fankit ordered. At a price of US$300, I think it is a steal for such beautiful set.

No comments: