Monday, September 1, 2008

Buff Monster Toys



Buff Monster Web Exclusive figure dropped recently and when I saw the image of the new toy, I knew that I would have to pick it up (Me love gold or silvery stuff). I realised that I have never mentioned about the Buff Monster toys in my blog, even though I became a Mindstyle ATS member, all for the sake of the Buff Monster toys. (ATS members get first offers to purchase Mindstyle's new launches or limited editions).

(By the way, the Buff Monster Web Exclusive was not offered to ATS member. Boo...)

Anyway, I had to stay up late at night for the chance to purchase the exclusive via Buff Monster's website and I managed to get it (the figure sold out in an hour, methink) So the cool web exclusive figure is now on the way to Singapore.

I am not a big fan of Buff Monster's arts, though I appreciate his some of his paintings (especially those with tons of gold glitter and pink... funky!) But the first time I laid eyes on his Mindstyle figures, I knew that I would have to collect them. The quality of the vinyl is excellent and the toys just look so weirdly cute. The only complaint is the price (US$30 for a 3inch toy!)

Series 2 of the toys have just been launched and the designs are kinda kaiju influenced (which I find pretty cool) and I like the dual-faced aspect of his latest series.





Some pics of my Buff Monster figures. Can't wait to add the web exclusive to the family :-)

No comments: