Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"Zealous" painting by Blaine Fontana from the “Taxonomy Animalia” show


My favourite artist, Blaine Fontana, has a show at the Limited Addiction gallery called the "Taxonomy Animalia" show and I must admit: his latest works must be the best and the strongest collection of artworks he has ever done.
I love his paintings so much that I wish that I am uber-rich and can afford to buy as many paintings as possible.
In the end, I have to limit myself to a single piece (at a acceptable size since my apartment is small) and I chose the "Zealous" painting.
The painting, literally, screams out at me. Somehow I find a screaming zebra amusing and I am digging the "street-styled" design Blaine has integrated into the background.
Can't wait for it to drop into Singapore.

No comments: