Thursday, May 17, 2007

I met Nekonoko in Tokyo!

















I was shopping in Fewmany store in Tokyo over the weekend and bought a couple of Kaiju For Grown Ups and Touma toys.

While paying for the stuff, I spied a couple of custom Nekonoko toys on display. There were 2 girls at the Fewmany counter and I told them I wanted to buy one of the customs.

I had no idea why the girls started giggling and conversing in Japanese. I asked them what is so funny and one of the girls pointed at the other and said "She's Nekonoko."

I was delighted and told her that her toys are cute. I bought 2 more of her toys and asked her whether she could sign them. Not only did she signed them, she scribbled some drawings on them as well.

Nekonoko is a very nice person (shy though). I asked for a photo and she obliged. After that she even gave me one of her prints for free.

Now I am a big fan of Nekonoko :D

No comments: