Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Runts Show by Tristan Eaton



Am in Tokyo for business and rushed to the Lele showroom in order to catch the Runts show before the showroom closes.

Runts are cool new mouse-like characters created by Tristan Eaton for his show at Lele showroom in Tokyo. I wanted to buy a couple of the artworks but the Japanese staff did not speak English and could not tell me whether they would ship the artworks to Singapore after the show if I purchase.

There are many more cool multi-layers artworks at the show too. Tristan created a number of pieces showing the runts in various funny situations (like after sex, chasing girl, staring up skirt etc)

However while I was taking photos of the artworks, I was told by the staff (in sign language) that photos taking is disallowed :(

Overall a show with nice artworks by Tristan, but the staff at the Lele Showroom made it unfriendly for non-Japanese speaking customers.

No comments: