Friday, January 5, 2007

The Black Kaws Dissected Companion


My mate from GoKitsch (Yo Carl) was kind enough to secure a Black Kaws Dissected Companion for me. I was reluctant to get this toy in the first place because my finance is tight. Now I have no regrets but tons of bills to pay. lol

The Black version is my favourite Dissected at the moment. The contrast between the black outer body and the neon coloured interiors is very distinctive. I am fortunate to get a piece with no glue marks or broken legs. I have read that some of the Dissecteds were very badly produced.

The line that started my kaws craze (The Dissected) is at last complete. I doubt I will go for a GID version if one comes out (same reason why I am not going for the GID Kaws kun).

Life is good. Time for me to relax and enjoy the beauty of my collection that Kaws has produced.

No comments: